There are dozens of whitening options available for every budget and temperament – whether professionally dispensed, store-bought or sold on the internet. Many teeth-whiteners are pre-mixed and ready to use; others require mixing at home.
Professional in-office teeth whitening is the most reliable cosmetic dental procedure in the world today. Unlike Over-the -counter whitening systems that incorporate low-dose bleaching agents, in-office whitening (also known as power bleaching, power whitening, professional whitening or chairside whitening) utilizes higher concentrations of bleaching agent and takes place under careful supervision of the dentist which allows for a safe, controlled, pain-free procedure – yielding results that are visible immediately.
ADVANTAGES OF IN-OFFICE WHITENING
- It is performed in the office, no take home trays or gel to worry about.
- It only takes one hour instead of weeks to get results.
- Avoids wearing uncomfortable at-home bleaching trays.
- It has immediate and rapid results.
- No other teeth whitening procedure produces faster results.
- This is the safest form of tooth bleaching.